As we head into the holiday season, you’re searching for the perfect presents to put under the tree. Although there are many excellent options, why not give something better than one that will sit on a shelf collecting dust in a few months? Instead, give a gift that keeps on giving with professional teeth whitening. Here’s how you can ensure your friend or loved one starts the year feeling their best with a beautiful, bright smile.
Consequences of a Discolored Smile
Research shows one-third of adults don’t like their teeth. People who aren’t satisfied with their smile might avoid certain social settings and may even feel limited in their career. Someone who is embarrassed by their teeth might even skip smiling or taking pictures. Although many issues might make them insecure about their teeth, stains and discoloration are leading concerns. If you know someone who feels self-conscious about their brown or yellow teeth, your cosmetic dentist in Anthem can help.
Benefits of a Bright Smile
Reversing tooth discoloration is the ideal gift because it offers 4 amazing benefits, including:
- Improved Self-Esteem: Teeth whitening can give their confidence a boost and transform their outlook on life using an in-office or at-home whitening system. Not to mention, whiter teeth will make them look younger to help them feel comfortable in their own skin.
- Better Career Prospects: People who have an attractive smile are perceived as being intelligent and more professional, which can open the door to new career prospects for your loved one.
- Always in Style: Unlike the latest fashion trends, a bright smile goes perfectly with every outfit, so you don’t need to worry about them only enjoying their gift for a few months.
- Long-term Satisfaction: With the right aftercare, their smile can stay bright for many months, so they can enjoy their gift every time they look in the mirror.
Options for Teeth Whitening
Your dentist in Anthem offers a couple of options for teeth whitening to provide the ideal solution for your loved one’s needs:
- In-Office Treatment: Teeth can become as much as 10 shades brighter after just one appointment. An in-office treatment can be the ideal option for someone who has a busy schedule and wants quick improvement.
- At-Home Kit: Professional results can be achieved from the comfort of home over a period of 2 weeks. It’s often recommended for people who want added convenience and privacy when enhancing their smile.
Dentist Near Me for Teeth Whitening
If you haven’t found the ideal gift, think outside of the box. Invest in your loved one’s future with a professional whitening treatment.
About Dr. Lori Anderson
Dr. Anderson earned her degree from the University of Colorado School of Dentistry and completed additional training at the prestigious Kois Center in Seattle. She specializes in cosmetic treatments, including the latest teeth whitening solutions. If you know someone who could benefit from a brighter smile, contact our office today to speak with a member of our team.